Reimagine Pharma Marketing
May 21, 2024 @ 12:00 am - May 22, 2024 @ 12:00 am
ReImagine Pharma Marketing is a conference dedicated to a strategic roadmap for embedding long lasting commercial evolution across marketing in the pharmaceutical industry.
ReImagine Pharma Marketing covers topics such as:
- COVID forced acceptance of Omnichannel marketing importance: where do CX and MCM groups need to channel their energy and what elements to prioritize to deliver a consistent experience of your brand
- Digital at a critical time – identifying what the triggers for `must do` changes, and assessing if these are these connected to true long lasting digital transformation
- Video content – keeping the authenticity; examples of good stories that make for great content and pull the story forward to capture emotion
- Content consumption habits and behaviors of HCPs to develop your content and engagement strategy
- The right multichannel mix to select the right channel for the corresponding campaign
- Video content – keeping the authenticity; examples of good stories that for great content and pull the story forward to capture emotion
- A successful performance measurement framework to better interpret your data and understand your goals within analytics
- Your patient journey and adherence as a marketing aid – how `how to` and `why` build as patients continue to increase levels of expectation on access and reach
- Reimbursement: relocating reimbursement as part of the innovation process – the value proposition of tech and quantify the willingness to pay
- Data noise and digital health errors through smart use of data analytics and combining data sources
- A methodology of how to split personal and non-personal promotion
- If we have seen the promise of AI come to fruition in this current period of turbulence. Has it done the job that we thought it would?