- This event has passed.
Virtual Clinical Trials Conference 2019
12/02/2019 - 12/03/2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Virtual Clinical Trial Conference, taking place December 2–3 in Philadelphia, is diving into the many ways decentralized trials are implemented into an organization’s process-flow through developing a strong protocol, reducing expected costs, and increasing patient participation.
Over the course of two days, attendees will learn:
- Identify challenges in the adoption of a virtual trial model
- Determine when a virtual trial model is the best fit over a hybrid or traditional models
- Establish internal protocol and processes to execute your siteless trial
- Implement new technology into the clinical trial process flow
- Understand regulatory challenges to ensure compliant trial
Featured speakers include:
- Jan Nissen, Vice President, Patient Innovation and Engagement, MERCK
- Hassan Kadhim, Director, Head of Clinical Trial Business Capabilities, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Candace Saldarini, M.D.,Director, Applied Innovation and Process Improvement, OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL DEVELOPMENT AND COMMERCIALIZATION, INC.
- Michael Sparozic, Operation Manager and Leader, Trial Supplies, SANOFI
- Brittany Goldberg, M.D., Medical Officer, S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA)
- Peter Schaeffer, PR Analytics Director, R&D Third-Party Resourcing, GSK