Prostate Cancer Drug Development Summit 2021
August 17 - August 19
Location: Virtual Event
The inaugural virtual Prostate Cancer Drug Development Summit lands at a crucial time as the first and only dedicated conference for large pharma, biotech and pioneering academics to unite under a common and ambitious goal of accelerating the practical discovery, translation, and clinical development of safe and effective treatments for prostate cancer.
Here’s a sneak peek of crucial topics to be addressed:
* Role of immunotherapy for treatment of prostate cancer
* Bringing theranostics to prostate cancer
* Optimizing strategies for overcoming the immunosuppressive prostate tumor microenvironment
* Assessing opportunities and challenges for T-cell directed therapies in prostate cancer
* Examining next-generation small molecule inhibitors, degraders of androgen receptor (AR) and AR-splice variants
Join 60+ thought-leaders converging at the first industry-led dedicated summit to gain the latest scientific insights with renowned Urologists/Oncologists and those striving to advance safe and effective therapeutic breakthroughs to patients in need.