- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Chronic Kidney Disease Drug Development Summit
March 2 - March 4
Location: Digital Event
The 3rd Chronic Kidney Disease Drug Development (CKD3) Summit is the industry’s definitive forum dedicated to developing more innovative, targeted and clinically successful drugs to more meaningfully address chronic kidney disease is back!
Gathering cross-industry experts from nephrology, cardiology, and endocrinology to analyze and overcome challenges in diabetic kidney and rare glomerular disease drug development, CKD3 is the must-attend forum for focused discussion and actionable insights to further CKD drug development.
From foundational science for target identification through to patient recruitment and costings of approved drugs in orphan indications, hear from over 30 speakers and gain candid insights on the latest results to inform your pipeline from concept to clinical trials.
From navigating trial endpoints to the potential and practicalities of precision medicine, CKD3 will unite preclinical, clinical and medical affairs decision makers under one roof for the third year.
- Interrogate patient data sets to identify genetic drivers and targetable mutations to advance the progress of more precise, targeted and disease-modifying precision medicine
- Understand mechanisms driving beneficial effects of SGLT-2 inhibition and define standard of care in high eGFR populations to inform additional drug development opportunity and strategy
- Assess novel bioengineering technologies to enhance disease recapitulation in vivo and improve the predictability of drug discovery for glomerular diseases
- Leverage the potential of AI to create and manipulate hypothesis from large data sets for greater understand of mechanisms driving disease and meaningful targets for drug development
- Navigate patient recruitment, regulatory approval and reimbursement for orphan indications, and assess the opportunity to deliver a wider public health benefit at a later stage.