Date(s) - 06/07/2017 - 06/08/2017
The Westin Philadelphia
The annual Big Data & Analytics for Pharma Summit will be taking place in Philadelphia on June 7 & 8.
This event is your opportunity to learn the secrets of key data-driven decision makers from companies such as Pfizer, Kaiser Permanente, Janssen, Merk, Genentech, BMS, Purdue & more. Check out the speaker lineup here: http://bit.ly/2lKvBcx
- Network with 150+ like-minded practitioners, heavily involved in their data science & analytics teams. Use the two days to benefit from case studies, interactive panels & unparalleled targeted networking.
- Learn from 30+ speakers from leading companies who are achieving success by using the latest data tools and techniques across the pharma industry to inform decisions.
- Discover how real world evidence can be harnessed across the entire product lifecycle to personalize treatment, improve pricing strategy and expand market access.
- Be Inspired with new ideas to overcome challenges in implementing new strategic business models regarding patient-centricity. With a strict 80:20 industry to vendor ratio the sessions are highly interactive and content-driven with a diverse line-up of data leaders.
- Walk away being able to master big data and analytics methods for drug discovery and design process, with actionable insights from proven practices.
You can register online with discount code LEADERS15 for 15% off all passes.
For any questions regarding the summit or group rates, please contact Jordan Charalampous: email@example.com or +1 415 614 4191